Popping in today with a fun little one for Friday. Different than Friday Favorites because these aren’t necessarily favorites, just things. 🙂
Let’s start with promotions first because I do not want you to miss out!
1. There is still time to enter to win a $100 Visa gift card. In the spirit of that post, which is sponsored by Medronic, I’ve decided to use my earnings from that post to give back to my community. So check it out!
2. For local readers–rosanne parket photography is offering a $50 discount on half hour mini sessions to my readers! The $125 (normally $175) includes 3 digital files. So if you liked our family pictures, give her a call to schedule for 2015!
3. The things I’m most excited to give my kids for Christmas this year are books. I’m sitting on these three gorgeous books and I cannot wait to read them together.
The Beauty and the Beast one is just gorgeous and I can’t wait to flip through it with Emme.
I know that initially they’ll be more excited about their new toys, but once things quiet down Christmas morning, I know they’ll really enjoy these.
Last year I read in the newspaper about putting a book on every bed at Christmas. The idea is that Santa leaves a wrapped book on each child’s bed while they’re sleeping and that’s the first gift they get on Christmas. I started it as a new tradition in our home last year and am looking forward to continuing it.
4. I was selected as a Nuun Ambassador for 2015! I’m excited about this because it’s what Doug uses to hydrate on all his rides. It’s a great product with good ingredients and I’m happy to spread the word!
5. I keep meaning to write about how our Elf on the Shelf thing is going. For now I’ll tell you that our “Cutie” took an unexpected trip back to the North Pole and we haven’t seen him in about a week now. Not sure when he’ll return, but I think we might see him again before Christmas.
What Christmassy things do you plan to do this weekend?
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!